- Experience:45 years of performing in music, radio and television.
- Company:Broadcast Network News
2001-Current: WXEL Television. Producer/Director:
• Sr. Producer/Talent – South Florida Today – Suncoast Chapter, Emmy for Best Public Programming, Category 1 and “Best Public Programming 2003” by AP Florida.
• Executive Producer – The Liberty Hour with Harry Browne
• Technical Director – Alexander Haig’s World Business Review – National Feed
• Technical Director – Wealth and Wisdom – Local Programming
1999-2001: PBS Sports /TrackPak Developmentl. Producer/Director:
• Tommy Pearson’s Grand Canyon Challenge – Live on Pay-Per-View Networks
• X1R Challenge – Southern Pro-Truck Series – Sunshine Sports Network
• Speed Week Dirt Millennium 100 Lap Shootout - Sunshine Sports Network
1997-1999: LiveTV Entertainment Company. Producer/Director:
• American Short Track Racing Organization
• IMCA Super Nationals - Sunshine and FoxSports Networks
• APBA, the Triple Crown Hydro-Boat Racing - SpeedVision Network
• Diamond P Sports - 1998 NHRA Drag Racing Tour - ESPN2
• Diamond P Sports - 1998 Masters Ski Tournament - ESPN
• Audio Director - SlyCat music video in association with RMI Entertainment
• IHRA Super Nationals /Aruba500 - NBC ATV Aruba
• Directed Comcast Cable production of “Viva Broward” featuring Jose Feliciano.
1995 - 1997: Hooters Sports Productions. President.
• Hooters Cup Late Model and Formula II racing series - Prime Sports -ESPN
• Jackaroo Sportsman Stock Series - Prime Sports Networks
• Satellite feed to Hooters Restaurants, SportsChannel, and 14 other regional sports affiliates.
• During my tenure, sports production efforts increased restaurant sales by 27% during televised events. Hooters sportswear in-store sales increased by 21% while direct market sales increased over 37% over catalog sales.
1993: Aruba's Satellite Television. Consultant
• Created feasibility studies, and negotiated with government ministers for privatization of satellite transmissions and program format from the city of Oranjestad, Aruba.
• Consulted on design layout and construction of studios.
• Supervised installation of video equipment and directed the first 30 days of programming while training local production staff.
• Programming format demographics targeted Latin music audiences selling Arubian tourism. Secured 3.2 million dollars of tourism sponsorship to promote the islands amusement park trade increasing attendance by 28.5%.
1993: United Stockcar Alliance. Producer/Director
• Goodyear - Phillips Petroleum - Alburndale 150. NTP Satellite feed and Prime/Liberty Sports Networks throughout the United States. - NTP Feed, Canada, and Mexico.
• This program was used to direct marketing engine lubricant products. "Engine Magic" product sales increased from 16% on the first show to 26% at the end of the series. (This late model racing series became the Hooters Cup Tour in 1994).
1993: Total Sports for Kids. Producer/Directed
• 30 minute training show, hosted by young sports talent. - Local Affiliates
• Programming theme was based on coach and player endorsements touting Drug and Alcohol abuse, and tips from the pro's; Project goal to improve the viewers skills.
• The show hosted Pete Rose, Jim Abbott, Frank Thomas, Don Mattingly, Bobby Bonilla, Vince Coleman, Doc Godden, Marquis Grissom, Felipe Alou, manager of the Montreal Expose, Bobby Cox, manager of the Atlanta Braves, Jeff Torborg, manager of the New York Mets and Ted Turner, owner of the Atlanta Braves.
1992: Caribbean Satellite Network. Co-founder, VP Operations and Programming
• Sun Festival 92 - 3 days – CSN Live feed
• Reggae Pride - 10 concerts – CSN Live feed
• Blues Monday Show w/ Mike Cotton – daily – CSN Live studio feed
• 20 million domestic subscribers and 60 million international households
• Instrumental in raising 9.7 million for start-up of network and 4.2 million dollars in advertising revenue; derived from tourism boards, infommercials and special event concerts.
1992: Real Stories of the Highway Patrol - Producer
• GENUIS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP – Working directly with Al Gaddaway, (Orlando FL) on the initial series – Orlando Fox distribution.
• March of Dimes - Smoking
• March of Dimes – Drinking Baby
• United States Jaycees – Join The Force
• Thief Busters – Steal My Car
• Ceramicoat Products
• KSM Electronics - Get Wired
• B-Thin Weight Loss Program
Concert & Special Events
• Disy Gelipise- Live at Whiskey Street Blues House – New Orleans
• Rockin' Robins with The Contours - FAU -Boca Raton
• Jennifer Bush Telethon - Fabulons, Show Stoppers, live Rock N' Roll Show - Ft. Lauderdale
• In association with Philip Michael Thomas, and Shades of Blue Productions- The "Rockin' Blues Hour" with Atlantic recording artist Joey Gillmore, Jeff Prine Band, and D.C. Blues leader, Dr. Dave Camp
PBS Special Events.
• Worked with Adrein Gordton, Director of Special Projects, Universal Studios
• Asst. Director w/Mark Manifo, (award winning country music video and sports director) - music video's, interactive video presentations, and special effects projects for Network Services.